The Kidney Transplant Program of Southern Philippines Medical Center
SPMC J Health Care Serv. 2017;3(2):8 ARK: http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs39a7hg
Ria Luengas,1 Jaryll Gerard Ampog,2 Clarence Xlasi Ladrero2
1Professional Education Training and Development, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
2Research and Publication Office, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
Correspondence Ria Luengas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Received 30 December 2017
Accepted 30 December 2017
Cite as Luengas R, Ampog JG, Ladrero CX. The Kidney Transplant Program of Southern Philippines Medical Center. 2017;3(2):8. http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs39a7hg
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to Ms Angeli Joyce Apostol, Ms Dianne Vi Mosqueda, Ms Ann-Sherlee Dela Cruz, and Mr Garri Angsinco of the Kidney Transplant Unit in Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC) for providing the main data used in this infographic and for patiently answering our questions. Many thanks also to Ms Amelia Lorejo, Ms Encarnacion Tabanao, Ms Maricar Carreon, Mr Alcris Becinilla, Mr Lorenzo Jose Fanadero, and Dr Federico Fuente of the SPMC Billing Section, and Ms Lani Paler and Ms Rhialyn Dumaquita of the Health Information Management Department in SPMC for providing additional data and information used in this report.
Access and license
This is an Open Access article licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others to share and adapt the work, provided that derivative works bear appropriate citation to this original work and are not used for commercial purposes. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
1. Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Governing Policies on PhilHealth Benefit Package for Case Type Z . PhilHealth Circular No. 029 s2012.
2. Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Case Type Z Benefit Package for Acute Lymphocytic (Lymphoblastic) Leukemia (ALL), Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Kidney Transplant. PhilHealth Circular No. 030 s2012.
3. Santos TG. PhilHealth will now pay for kidney transplants. 2012 Sep 30 [cited 2017 December 31]. In: The Philippine Daily Inquirer: Business [Internet]. Makati: Inquirer Interactive, Inc. c1997-2016. Available from: http://business.inquirer.net/84714/philhealth-will-now-pay-for-kidney-transplants.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional, non-commercial contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal permission to rewrite, edit, modify, store and/or publish the submission in any medium or format a version or abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental materials, and subsequent errata, if necessary, in a publicly available publication or database.
- Authors warrant that the submission is original with the authors and does not infringe or transfer any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.