Southern Philippines Medical Center inpatient admissions for the year 2016
SPMC J Health Care Serv. 2017;3(2):5 ARK: http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs7vfp72
Jesse Jay Baula,1 Clarence Xlasi Ladrero2
1Department of Ophthalmology, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
2Research and Publication Office, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
Correspondence Jesse Jay Baula, email@example.com
Received 29 December 2017
Accepted 29 December 2017
Cite as Baula JJ, Ladrero CX. Southern Philippines Medical Center inpatient admissions for the year 2016. 2017;3(2):5. http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs7vfp72
We would like to thank Ms Lani P Paler and Ms Rhialyn D Dumaquita of the Health Information Management Department in Southern Philippines Medical Center for providing us the census of the inpatient admissions for the year 2016.
Access and license
This is an Open Access article licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others to share and adapt the work, provided that derivative works bear appropriate citation to this original work and are not used for commercial purposes. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
1. Republic of the Philippines. An Act changing the name of the Davao Medical Center in Davao City to the Southern Philippines Medical Center, increasing its bed capacity from six hundred (600) to one thousand two hundred (1,200), upgrading its service facilities and professional health care, authorizing the increase of its medical personnel and appropriating funds therefor, Republic Act 9792 (19 November 2009).
2. Estremera SA. SPMC to become a 1,500 bed hospital soon [Internet]. 2016 December 9 [cited 2017 December 28]. Available from: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/davao/local-news/2016/12/09/spmc-become-1500-bed-hospital-soon-514135. Accessed 28 December 2017.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional, non-commercial contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal permission to rewrite, edit, modify, store and/or publish the submission in any medium or format a version or abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental materials, and subsequent errata, if necessary, in a publicly available publication or database.
- Authors warrant that the submission is original with the authors and does not infringe or transfer any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.