Licensed government and private hospital in the Philippines - 2016
SPMC J Health Care Serv. 2017;3(2):4 ARK: http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs72ks7p
Lotes Jason,1 Rodel Roño,2 Clarence Xlasi Ladrero2
1Public Health Unit, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
2Research and Publication Office, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
Correspondence Lotes Jason, email@example.com
Received 29 December 2017
Accepted 29 December 2017
Cite as Jason L, Roño R, Ladrero CX. Licensed government and private hospitals in the Philippines - 2016. 2017;3(2):4. http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs72ks7p
Access and license
This is an Open Access article licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others to share and adapt the work, provided that derivative works bear appropriate citation to this original work and are not used for commercial purposes. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
1. Republic of the Philippines. An Act Requiring the Licensure of All Hospitals in the Philippines and Authorizing the Bureau of Medical Services to Serve as the Licensing Agency, Republic Act No. 4226 (19 June 1965).
2. Ona ET. Rules and Regulations Governing the New Classification of Hospitals and Other Health Facilities in the Philippines, Depart-ment of Health Administrative Order No. 2012-0012 (18 July 2012).
3. Department of Health. List of Licensed Government and Private Hospitals as of December 31, 2016. 2016.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional, non-commercial contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal permission to rewrite, edit, modify, store and/or publish the submission in any medium or format a version or abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental materials, and subsequent errata, if necessary, in a publicly available publication or database.
- Authors warrant that the submission is original with the authors and does not infringe or transfer any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.