Expanding medical editorship
SPMC J Health Care Serv. 2017;3(2):3 ARK: http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs32c8fe
Alvin S Concha1
1Research and Publication Office, Southern Philippines Medical Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
Correspondence Alvin S Concha, firstname.lastname@example.org
Received 15 December 2017
Accepted 22 December 2017
Cite as Concha AS. Expanding medical editorship. SPMC J Health Care Serv. 2017;3(2):3. http://n2t.net/ark:/76951/jhcs32c8fe
Access and license
This is an Open Access article licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others to share and adapt the work, provided that derivative works bear appropriate citation to this original work and are not used for commercial purposes. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
1. Goldner EM, Jenkins EK, Fischer B. A narrative review of recent developments in knowledge translation and implications for mental health care providers. Can J Psychiatry. 2014 Mar;59(3):160-9.
2. Marcovitch H. What medical journal editing means to me. Mens Sana Monogr. 2008 Jan-Dec;6(1):237-43.
3. What does a medical editor do? Try the test [Internet]. Canada: BioMedical Editor; c2006-2015 [cited 2017 December 15]. Available from: http://www.biomedicaleditor.com/medical_editor.html
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional, non-commercial contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors grant the journal permission to rewrite, edit, modify, store and/or publish the submission in any medium or format a version or abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental materials, and subsequent errata, if necessary, in a publicly available publication or database.
- Authors warrant that the submission is original with the authors and does not infringe or transfer any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.